We have conducted a wide range of survey research projects over the years. The surveys have involved both general and special populations, have focused on a wide variety of topics, and have incorporated various modes of data collection (i.e., telephone, mail, web, face-to-face, mixed-mode). Our clients have included University faculty from a variety of schools and departments, faculty from other universities, state and local governments, and other outside agencies.
The major types of projects we conduct are:
- RDD: General Population / Random Digit Dial (RDD) Surveys
- Medical: Medical / Clinical Follow-up Studies Involving Survey Components
- Special Pop: Special Population Surveys
- Institutional: University of Pittsburgh Institutional Surveys
- Recruitment: Participant Recruitment Efforts
- Other: Survey Design / Data Management / Statistical Analysis