We provide expert service in traditional methods of data collection. In addition, we can leverage new survey technologies for the collection of sensitive data.
Our data collection methods include:
- CATI: Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviewing
- IVR: Interactive Voice Response
- CAPI: Computer-Assisted Personal Interviewing
- CASI: Computer-Assisted Self Interviewing
- A-CASI: Audio Computer-Assisted Self Interviewing
- Web: Web-based data collection
- Mobile: Mobile Device Real-Time Data Collection
- Paper: Traditional paper based data collection
- Mixed Mode: We have the ability to execute mixed mode surveys through our integrated internal systems.
Additional data collection services:
- Telephone surveys using pen / pencil methodology
- Mail surveys
- In-person surveys in Southwestern Pennsylvania region
- Foreign language interviews: We have conducted Spanish, French, and Chinese interviews and can accommodate a variety of languages through our liaisons with various University schools and departments.